I'M HERE TO TAKE
YOUR WOODWORKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Woodworker, Designer, Creator
With five years training at one of the last remaining Furniture Design and Make courses in the UK, I am an online content creator with a bunch of experience and knowledge to share.
Since uploading my first video in April 2016, I have been filming every project I create, every technique I find and every tool I get my hands on with the aim of taking your skills to the next level. I also pay equal attention to the cinematography, presentation and production value of each episode to make it as informative and enjoyable as possible.
WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH?
Did you know that only 20% of woodworking actually involves woodworking? The remaining 80% is trying to work out how to fix the mistakes you made in the other 20%.
Making Salt and Pepper Mills using BANKSIA NUTS?! | Turning Tuesday #20
Making the ULTIMATE Power Tool Workbench | Part 1
How to cut a DOVETAIL JOINT by HAND
My Five BEST Tools for FINE WOODWORKING
Moving Workshop #1
Making a Custom Bass Guitar | Part 1
WHAT DO I RECOMMEND?
Everyone has their own specific strengths, weaknesses and goals so it's impossible for me to cater to people specifically. However these items are what I recommend to all woodworkers, regardless of what level they are at.