Ultimate Power Tool Workbench Plans
Plans for the Ultimate Power Tool Workbench. Quite possibly the most over-engineered workbench on the internet!
This download includes 6 pages of working drawings, a cutting list, and also a Sketchup Model showing assembled and exploded views of the workbench. You will also be supplied with a document detailing important construction notes as well as being given general guidance on constructing each section of the workbench.
Plans are supplied as an instant download and also sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Things to note before purchase
- This download does not include step-by-step instruction. It does however give pointers and useful information on each page of the working drawings to make construction easier. If you want an insight into how the bench is made, or want general guidance while making it, watch my 9 part YouTube series on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B61tO6Bk5yk&list=PLDPvEofXXRCOq-YKTHYB5LhVzLXfGPEFQ
- I am not responsible for your mistakes. By purchasing these plans, you are agreeing that I am not held liable for any mistakes caused, measure twice, cut once. I also cannot help with sourcing timber, hardware or fixings.
- The plans are non refundable. As this is a downloadable document, I cannot offer refunds on this item. If you have a serious issue with the plans or if you spot a mistake, message me via my contact page.
- Missing Downloads Upon purchase, the plans will automatically download. This may be difficult to see on a phone or tablet therefore you will also be sent a download link directly to the email address that your PayPal account is linked to. The number 1 reason for people losing their downloads is because they are looking in the wrong inbox.
- The plans are metric. Sorry Americans, I just don't understand your system.
- Material and cost The bench is as expensive as you make it. I chose to make mine from Southern Yellow Pine and OSB to save on cost. However if you want to make it from Bubinga and Birch Plywood, go ahead!