Router Bit Cabinet Plans
Plans for the beautiful, over-engineered router bit cabinet! This download includes two pages of working drawings AS WELL AS a SketchUp Model which you are able to deconstruct and gain further information from.
Plans are supplied as an instant download and also sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Things to note before purchase
- This download does not include step-by-step instruction. Please refer to my video series on building this cabinet if you want to see a breakdown of the processes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgxp93T6yt4&t
- I am not responsible for your mistakes. By purchasing these plans, you are agreeing that I am not held liable for any mistakes caused, measure twice, cut once. I also cannot help with sourcing timber, hardware or fixings.
- The plans are non refundable. As this is a downloadable document, I cannot offer refunds on this item. If you have a serious issue with the plans or if you spot a mistake, message me via my contact page.
- Missing Downloads. Upon purchase, the plans will automatically download. This may be difficult to see on a phone or tablet therefore you will also be sent a download link directly to the email address that your PayPal account is linked to. The number 1 reason for people losing their downloads is because they are looking in the wrong inbox.
- The plans are metric. Sorry Americans, I just don't understand your system.
- Material and cost. The cabinet is as expensive as you make it. I chose to make mine from Ash, Perspex and OSB to save on cost. However if you want to make it from Bubinga and Birch Plywood, go ahead!